Job: LIFEGUARD (Temporary / Part Time)
|Job Type||Rome Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority|
|Salary||$10.00 - $14.50|
JOB SUMMARY: Monitors recreational pool, provides assistance and protection to participants.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Monitors activities at the pool to prevent accidents
• Practices preventative lifeguard measures and perform water rescues
• Administers First Aid/CPR/AED as necessary
• Provides written reports on all accidents
• Opens and closes pool accordingly
• Responsible for completing daily cash reports
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a current Lifeguard Certification; including CPR and First Aid certification.
PREFERRED: Ability to read and comprehend technical material relating to lifesaving.