|Job Type||Rome Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority|
The purpose of this position is to monitor the recreational pool and to provide assistance and protection to participants.
• Monitors activities at the pool to prevent accidents
• Practices preventative lifeguard measures and perform water rescues
• Administers First Aid/CPR/AED as necessary
• Provides written reports on all accidents
• Opens and closes pool accordingly
• Responsible for completing daily cash reports
Must possess a current Lifeguard Certification, including CPR and First Aid certification. Minimum of 16 years of age.