Job: HVAC TECHNICIAN
|Job Type||Rome Water & Sewer|
|Salary||$17.31 - $19.04/hour|
|Government||City of Rome|
This position is responsible for the work required to install, repair, and maintain the Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning system and related equipment.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; a degree in a course of study related to the occupational field preferred.
· HVAC Certification required.
· Must possess and maintain a driver’s license in the state of residency. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Class A CDL within 12 months of hire.
· Ability to use a computer and common software.
· Water Distribution and Waste Water Collection certification preferred or the ability to obtain certification within twelve (12) months of employment.
· Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/ internship or having had a similar position for one two years.
· Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) 100 and 700 within three (3) months of employment .