Job: CONCESSION STAND WORKER
|Job Type||Rome Floyd Parks and Recreation Authority|
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of the position is to operate a clean, safe and organized stand and provide excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Sell concessions including soft drinks and food items to spectators at various events.
• Prepares food in a concession stand environment.
• Maintains a clean and organized concession area.
• Informs immediate supervisor of any product shortages or equipment needs.
• Displays the ability to work under pressure and independently in a high-stress, fast paced environment.
• Demonstrates the ability to understand, follow and effectively implement written and verbal instructions
• Displays the ability to count (simple mathematical calculations to include: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and accurately make change involving large sums of money working with a Point of Sale system and digital cash register.
• Accepts payments and make correct change for customer purchases.
• Monitors funds in cash drawer to ensure adequate change is available.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 16 years of age.
Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
Ability to read and write in English.
Ability to perform common mathematical calculations and handle money.