Receiver & Jury Management
To serve the citizens and courts of Floyd County by performing all of the duties of this office with accuracy, efficiency, and courtesy.
We are responsible for
- Receiving and disbursing payments for Superior Court-Ordered Child Support/Alimony, Divorcing Parent Seminars, Cash Bonds, Indigent Defense Application Fees, Adult Probation Fines and Restitution, and Juvenile Probation Fines.
- Complete Jury Management of Floyd County including the summoning of all Traverse, Grand, and Coroner’s Inquest Jurors, tracking and payment of all jurors, jury assembly, and maintenance of jury pool boxes.
- Jury Manager – 706-291-5193
- Fines/Restitution Clerk – 706-291-5173
- Adult state probation fines can be paid at govpaynow.com using location code PLC #7295
Juror service is normally for one week, however, if you are participating in a trial, and it is not completed by the end of the week, you may be required to report the following week until the case has been completed. On the day before you are summoned to report for jury duty, you should call the jury call-in number (291-5155) for any final instructions or changes to the number of jurors needing to report. For call-in purposes, each juror is assigned a juror summons number and that number can be located on the top left corner of your summons.
New Security Measures at Courthouse
Effective January 1, 2009, new security measures will be strictly enforced for all jurors entering the Courthouse. The following items will not be allowed in the Courthouse:
- Tobacco Products
- Weapons of any type will not be allowed into the building.