The mission of the Floyd County Human Resources Department is to develop, promote and administer sound and cost-effective personnel policies and procedures that will ensure Floyd County Government a workforce that is fully qualified and trained, justly compensated, fairly treated, well informed and properly recognized for their contributions to the County and its citizens.
It is the Human Resource Department's Pledge:
- To respect and protect the merit principles which motivate employees to develop their full capabilities.
- To demonstrate through our actions and behavior a genuine respect for the dignity of the individual and to honor each person's right to fair and equitable treatment in all aspects of employment.
- To engender and sustain a harmonious and mutually beneficial relationship between all levels of management and its employees.
- To treat information accepted in trust as privileged.
- To demonstrate unwavering integrity without involvement in or tolerance of compromise for personal gain or accommodation.